A LETTER TO ALL CUSTOMERS & VENDORS
Dear Valued Customers and Suppliers:
Worthen would like to take this opportunity to inform our customers and suppliers of our efforts to keep all of our employees safe, as well as the measures we are taking to ensure continued manufacturing operations. Currently, all of our manufacturing locations are fully operational, and our raw material supply has continued uninterrupted. Below are some of the steps we are taking to maintain our operations.
• Travel and visitor restrictions have been put in place to better ensure the safety of our employees. All non-critical interaction will be done via virtual meetings or alternative communications
• We have executed a work from home strategy for all employees that can do so
• Implemented increased hygiene practices in all of our facilities to further reduce risk of exposure
• Implemented conservative guidelines for employees to stay home if they traveled to a high-risk area or have shown any signs of illness
• Regularly evaluating our inventory positions for key raw materials including routine discussions with key suppliers
• Our Executive team meets daily along with our EHS teams to continually evaluate additional actionsWe have also been notified of our critical and essential role within the supply chain for our medical, governmental, and transportation markets that we believe will enable us to continue to supply even as state and federal regulations are enacted. We believe these measures, and our diligence to review policies and procedures daily, will enable Worthen to continue to be the reliable customer and supplier that we have historically been.
We very much appreciate your continued support as we all navigate this unprecedented time.
Frederic P Worthen III, President
Click here to learn more, or for more information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (603) 888-5443